- Permanent Opportunity
- Salary around $170,000 depending on provided experience
- Hybrid Working Environment - WFH/Office
One of Australia's largest financial institutions is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Technical Lead to lead and manage Oracle middleware support on Oracle Engineered System for Oracle products (Banking Platform and Siebel). You will design new features, deliver code changes, and provide impact assessments for changes and platform upgrades.
- Lead L2 and L3 teams to prioritize to resolve high-priority incidents.
- Investigate and identify the root causes of incidents and problems and develop and implement corrective actions.
- Diagnose and resolve application and infrastructure issues.
- Design and implement new features and code changes.
- Assess the impact of code changes and platform upgrades.
- Provide on-call support for production-related incidents.
To be successful, much of the following must be highlighted in your CV:
- Extensive experience in operational support for Oracle Siebel OCH/UCM IP17+ or Siebel CRM and Weblogic 12.X.
- Solid understanding and practical experience with Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
- Expertise in the design, build, and upgrade of Oracle Siebel OCH/UCM/CRM and Weblogic solutions/products.
- Expertise in managing Oracle environments, both virtualized and non-virtualized.
- Experience with Messaging Services and API/REST.
- Demonstrated experience working in a corporate technology matrix environment.
If you believe this role sounds right for you, please apply to be considered for a permanent opportunity for a ServiceNow Technical Lead
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aryan Eskandari on 02 9464 5584 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.