The role requires collaboration and excellent development, support, customer engagement, consultancy and hands on delivery skills. You will lead with passion, transparency and inspire a cross-functional team to accelerate our customer's success in the Cloud.
Your organisational change and business acumen combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills will inspire and establish trust for our diverse stakeholders and consumers both internally and externally.
This role requires excellent leadership and business communication skills and requires technical proficiency in AWS/Azure Cloud Solutions with a specific focus on cloud operations (Service delivery and support) transformation.
5+ years' experience leading the organisational and operational Cloud (service and support) transformation of a large and complex ICT environment. Any experience where services have been on an opt-in rather than mandatory basis will be highly regarded.
Your skills and experience will be closely aligned
- Technical expertise- dynamic technology leader with proven cloud experience across large, complex enterprises.
- Strategic leadership- you will have a forward focus, proven experience in translating the technical plan into quantifiable organisational / operational change deliverables.
- Stakeholder engagement - ability to engage with senior stakeholders at a strategic level across the organisation.
- Delivery in a DevOPS model where resources are embedded into the operational teams.
- Delivery focus - previous experience driving accountability and outcomes. Working collaboratively to develop clear and shared objectives that inspire collective ownership for delivery of quality outcomes with a customer first philosophy.
- Enable informed decision making on project issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for project stakeholders.
- Managing vendor capabilities (where required), including turnaround times, pricing, and overall ability to adapt to changing organisational requirements.
- Work with stakeholders/vendors and the leadership team to understand changing markets and priorities and reflect this in the products and strategies delivered
- Building effective working relationships with key stakeholders and consumers
- Ensure organisational and operational change deliverables are in line with the company's change management methodologies.
- Ensure overarching governance and control frameworks are applied to manage risk and meet requirements.
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification would be well regarded
- Ideally you will have a strong understanding of the technical aspects of cloud computing, data centres and virtual infrastructure; as well as the overarching strategic business decisions that need to be made around IT services.
- Proven experience in leading the organisational and service delivery transformation of Cloud Services (Azure and AWS) in large, complex ICT environments.
- Proven experience in bringing the customers on the journey, managing and resolving complex issues in a collaborative and transparent way to build customer confidence and trust in delivery and maximise service uptake.
- Knowledge and/or qualification in PRINCE2 and AGILE approaches to Cloud Product Management
How you will be assessed:
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key requirements, knowledge and experience. Within the context of the key responsibilities described above under '"About the Role', the ideal applicant will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in designing and implementing organisational change frameworks, processes, systems, resources and capability in large, diverse organisations.
- Demonstrated high level communication skills with proven experience communicating, facilitating and negotiating with a wide range of stakeholders, including unions, in a confident and professional manner and influencing outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in proactively leading and engaging stakeholders in organisational and cultural change processes, being responsive, and delivering on strategic intent.
- Proven experience in change management and implementing initiatives in large organisations, delivering clear innovation and improvement outcomes within strict timeframes and budgets.
- Proven ability to guide, educate and support senior leadership and line managers to lead change programs, engage employees and achieve key objectives.
Job Reference: 264587
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.