- Develop, implement, and optimise advanced performance marketing strategies across all digital mediums for website and app platforms. Including, but not limited to: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Apple Ads, Affiliates, Direct Digital, and programmatic buys.
- Build and manage relationships with external digital suppliers: Facebook, Google, and others.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director on all digital strategies, present growth opportunities and tactics based on the newest Performance technology or market/trade opportunities.
- Own and manage reporting channels across Google Analytics, Google Data Studio.
- Create and manage all conversions, tags & triggers through Google Tag Manager and individual platforms.
- At least 4 years Performance/Digital Marketing experience building and managing high
performing digital Ad campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge across Facebook Business Manager suite, Google Ads (search,
apps, display & YouTube), Apple Search Ads and other digital mediums.
- Data-driven professional focused on evaluating and creating conversion-centric, digital
strategies and experiences to help increase overall performance across acquisition and
- Strong analytical and reporting experience across websites and app platforms. GA, GTM,
GDS, Firebase & Appsflyer.
- Passion for sports and possibly racing. (Bonus)
To support you at work, this brand offers some fantastic perks and benefits such as a friendly and collaborative culture, frequent team events, lunch 3times per week, flexible working and paid parental leave policies, modern
CBD office with end-of-trip facilities and plenty of opportunity to take your career to the next level.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Alexander Zourkas on (03) 8680 4203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.