Working with one of the largest Multinational consultancies in the world you will sit in quite a senior position working on the largest retailing giant of Australia. As Performance Tester you will work with current technology tools and within an Agile environment.
- Define, document, and obtain approval for Test Strategy and Approach, including objectives, overall phasing and testing methodology and standards
- Adherence to testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology
- Ownership of overall product quality testing resources
- Ownership of manual and automated test cases
- Define and track test metrics, including code coverage, quality, and performance
- Very good knowledge of the SQL performance tuning and optimization for Oracle and MS SQL server databases execution of testing efforts including meeting committed delivery dates for released and soon to be released applications and components
- Create Automated performance test Scripts using various tools like Microfocus LoadRunner or Apache Jmeter
- Manage and report on Defect management
- Strong knowledge of Splunk to prepare the dashboard
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical program, end use
- Exceptional experience with either JMeter or LoadRunner
- Strong experience managing external vendors and resources for testing while maintaining highest quality.
Benefits of this opportunity
- Negotiable salary with WFH flexibility
- Work with a knowledgeable team
- Grow your career and diversify into one of the largest retail sectors.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.