ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is seeking a APS4 Security Vetting Officer with a relevant Cert IV in Australian Government security and strong understanding of ICT tools is required to work as part of the Protective Security section for a non-ongoing 4 month role. $75,195 base salary includes holiday pay, sick pay, 15.4% contribution to superannuation, and flextime (7am-7pm).
- Process contractor onboarding requests.
- Complete pre-employment screening checks on contract staff.
- Administer AGSVA security clearances for all staff.
- Respond to general personnel security requests.
- Provide briefings for security clearance holders.
- Update personnel security databases and complete other relevant administrative tasks
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Relevant Cert IV in Australian Government security administration.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to use ICT tools, including:
- CRM software
- HR databases
- Calendar and scheduling tools
- PPT presentations
- VC technology
- Presentation skills.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS
Job reference: 200203811
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jude Wolfe-Southall on 02 6151 9203 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.