A Platform Lead (Global) to provide technical expertise and support across our cruise and tour travel platforms within Flight Centre Leisure Brands. The Platform Lead will be a subject matter expert (SME), providing advice and guidance on design decisions, and will support execution on key platforms.
The Platform Lead role will provide technical expertise across one or many streams working with multiple teams and stakeholders to drive scalability and improvement in the platform. You will be key to knowing the end-to-end workings of the platform and consulted on projects as well as hands on working in the platform. In this role, you will provide, analysis, platform expertise, have experience with complex travel products, experience working with vendor management at case management level and understand Project/Software development lifecycle experience.
- Understand the key platform system and how it operates end-to-end for our retail and online businesses.
- Test the platform to ensure it meets product / business requirements.
- Work with BAs and engineers to document product requirements.
- Ensure platforms integrate with FCTG systems in alignment with deployment management processes.
- Configure the system to support operations in retail and online in both a support (trouble-shooting) and innovation capability.
- Ensure alignment with internal governance processes and standards.
- Liaise with Heads of Product, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineering Teams, Architects and Business Operations Analysts to establish the best solution for new work.
- Support and train staff on the system where required.
- Ensure there is strong documentation, training and user support for platform capabilities.
- Communicate and work with key stakeholders closely to ensure project and business needs are met.
- Work with platform vendors to ensure cases are managed end-to-end with priority on speed of resolution.
- Be involved in potential new projects at an initial idea conception.
- Be involved in requirements analysis and participate in developing specifications such as user stories.
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed technical design documents.
- Participate in proposal making, effort estimates and review from a technical perspective.
- Undertake R&D, prototyping of solutions and demonstrations of platform features and functionality.
- Experience working in analytics/ support space.
- Experience with complex travel products.
- Experience in vendor management at case management level.
- Project/Software development lifecycle experience (desirable)
- Flight Centre business experience or knowledge (desirable).
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.