Leading Financial Institution required a Business Process Analysts to commence within a major program of work.
A new system solution is being delivered which is provided by an external party, therefore a Process Analysis is required to help drive forward the required process mapping and documentation.
Key accountabilities/ tasks
- Developing process maps and gaining approval through stakeholder ratification
- Meets with project leads, systems owners, and end users to define the interim operating model, business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals.
- Facilitate workshops and stakeholder discussions.
- Identify and establish the scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Support the integration of future processes and ability to identify project interdependencies
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Business/Process Analyst
- Ability to produce high quality documentation.
- Understand process mapping, not just business outcomes or processes or activities, but also system activities as well as data activity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A Financial Services background is desirable
If you would like to find out more please contact Tafara Makumbe on 0433 420 400 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tafara Makumbe on 02 9464 5797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.