- 12 month contract with 12 month extension option
- Canberra location
- Australian citizenship is a must with ability to obtain a Baseline clearance
- Flexible working arrangements, with ability to WFH 2 days a week
As the senior Procurement and Contracts Manager you will be responsible to identify and manage all procurement processes. As well as;
- Prepare and manage procurement documentation and contracts in accordance with department and Australian Government standards and templates.
- Liaise with the department's procurement area to identify procurement and contract issues and resolve them.
- Ensure compliance with Commonwealth Procurement Rules and department procurement policies
- Manage the TechnologyOne financial management system, including to forecast and budget procurement activities, and payment of invoices.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Genna Cartwright on 02 6151 9219 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.