Your new company:
The leading Australian retail giant is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to provide project & program support across various projects within a large IT Portfolio. You will play a key part in the team, assisting project managers and the portfolio manager in the efficient running of the Portfolio.
Your new role
As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks of projects at once to ensure deadlines are met. You will also be responsible for the following:
About You: The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects including planning and prioritisation of duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills, to successfully facilitate communication across a range of individuals and functions both within and outside
- Demonstrated ability to work in high pressure environments
- Database management skills including the ability to extract and interpret information in a meaningful way
- All the provisioning of finance and telecommunication requirements
- Ariba experience and/or qualifications is highly desirable
- Vendor costs, Financials, Costs, Accruals, actuals & forecasting
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Kumar Jain on 03 8680 4235 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.