This role will see you secure in a contract role for twelve months. The successful incumbent will be an experienced Project Coordinator performing project management and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects in line with established objectives.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation, and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established agency project management methodology
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees, and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning
- Skills and experience in business or project management support
- Pervious NSW Government experience.
Benefits of this role
- Again, security of a long-term contract
- Great contract rate on offer and only 7-hour days.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.