Join a leading Financial Services organisation and lead the delivery of various business and technology projects.
In this role, you will manage critical projects across the entire lifecycle. This includes initiation, through to project closure. You will have full responsibility for all scoping, planning, governance, reporting and budget management and lead a team to ensure successful delivery of the program.
- Manage the planning, monitoring, control and delivery of the project.
- Plan, manage and review project scope, time, cost, quality, resources, communications, change management, risk and procurement.
- Monitor and control project progress, including taking corrective action to ensure delivery of business outcomes and benefits within agreed scope, schedule, cost and quality.
- Plan, manage, monitor and control the delivery of project work packages and products.
- Develop, manage, maintain and control project reporting and documentation.
- Manage a range of senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure project delivery is compliant with corporate project management methodologies and governance frameworks.
To be considered for this role, you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience delivering customer experience projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional teams in a complex project environment.
- Strong project governance experience
- Proven knowledge of and experience using recognized project management methodologies, ideally Prince2
- Well honed communication skills and the ability to engage at all the levels within the business
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.