- Project development using IS&T methodology delivering all the required management products according to the project, scaled according to size.
- Project scheduling using proprietary tools ensuring the integrity of the schedule progress, resource forecasting and project costs from creation of an indicative schedule at the proposal stage through to the project closure.
- Financial management of projects across the entire financial lifecycle from Procurement to payment of invoices.
- Monitoring of project quality and compliance with assurance standards working in conjunction with the project assurance function.
- Management of communications plans encompassing project boards, key business stakeholders and the project assurance function
- Periodic status reporting is required to ensure understanding at all levels concerning the aspects of project progress.
- Comprehensive Project Management qualification
- PMI, PRINCE2, Diploma/Certificate in PM, or equivalent
- Demonstrates advanced application of competencies in highly complex, dynamic and challenging situations and contexts.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge and experience in these competencies and be recognised as having specialist expertise in all areas.
- Knowing the business of programmes & projects: Understanding and applying wide professional knowledge, experience, expertise and wisdom to all stages of the project.
- Detailed knowledge of the project management methodology, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, change control and cost management processes)
- Delivering the project: Planning from concept to closure and implementing the project from shaping to handover using appropriate strategies, systems, processes, tools and resources
- Building productive stakeholder relationships: Identifying, developing and sustaining productive relationships with all stakeholders to deliver the best business outcomes
- Optimising and sustaining value: Defining and communicating the project business case and ensuring that effort is focused on delivering sustainable value
- Leading the project: Managing the diverse range of variables inherent in a constantly changing project environment, providing a productive project work culture that unites disparate groups.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Lee-Arna Bishop on 08 61511706 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.