Paxus is partnering with a large state government department who are currently undertaking multiple significant technology initiatives across their Queensland branches. As a result of an increased pipeline of projects, an opportunity for a Project Manager to join their North Brisbane office on an initial 3 month contract has become available.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects from Start Up through to Closing within a PRINCE2 environment. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan and coordinate the project* activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce the required project documentation in accordance with department policies and procedures within an Agile, PRINCE2 and MSP governance framework.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers within the PMO.
- Recent experience in delivering multiple application / COTS (Commercial Off the shelf) projects in a complex agile environment.
- Previous experience delivering IT projects within a government environment will be highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of technical and non technical teams
- Certified in PRINCE2 and Agile
Job ID: 256754
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.