Within this role you will report directly into the Program Manager and have around four reports. You will be responsible for an enterprise infrastructure (network) project - Data Centres and Migrating Workloads to Cloud Hosting. This retail giant has one of the most accommodating and flexible work environments; one to be involved with!
- Knowledge of IT networks especially data centre networks
- Basic understanding of network technologies
- Minimum experience as SPM 10 + years with key focus on Networks and Network Migrations.
- Data centre network / Cloud migration experience.
- Seasoned in internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to juggle multiple demands and conflicting priorities
- Ability to prioritise, influence and track delivery of conflicting tasks and activities
- Communication, Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Demonstrates leadership skills and shows potential to move into future roles
- Relevant formal qualifications and certifications, or working towards same e.g., Cert IV, PMBOK, PRINCE, AGILE
- Current membership of relevant professional groups/associations
- Experience in a multi-brand and/or large complex organisation
- Experience working on multiple IT projects end to end.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.