- Work within high-performing Government Department
- Contract until 30/06/2022 | View to Extend | 3 days a week
- $70.00 - $74.00/hr excl. super | Location WFM/ Paramatta
About the role and organisation
Our major Government client is searching for a Project Planner.
You'll be part of a truly agile, human-centred product development team, who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Prepare a project plan to supplement and specify the detailed steps and timing to deliver the adopted Implementation Plan for employment zones. .
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Coordinate the sharing, collation and return of zone translation detail with/from councils to the policy team.
- Support the policy team in meeting the milestones.
- Respond to internal reporting requests and ad hoc project management details.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication including writing reports and presenting
- Time management and planning
- High Attention to detail
- Strong Problem solving
- Work as part of a team and individually
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.