Our client who is a leading global leader in travel services is seeking a skilled and experienced Quality Engineer to join their dynamic team. They are dedicated to delivering exceptional travel experiences and pioneering technological advancements in the industry. As a Quality Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of quality in products and services.
- 3+ years' experience in application, system integration, backend testing, API and E2E testing
- Experience in using C#/Python based test automation tools such as Selenium/Cypress/Cucumber/Jest
- Experience with API testing frameworks such as Postman, and Selenium
- Programming expertise in C#, Python & Typescript
- Experience adding/maintaining automation tests & quality gates into CICD pipelines, such as GitHub Actions/ Azure DevOps
- 3+ years' experience in planning, coordinating and reporting on test efforts for projects.
- Experience with Azure cloud
- Performance testing experience
- Experience with the Quality Assistance model
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience with observability tools, such as logging (Application Insights) and monitoring (Grafana, New Relic)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 617 3709 7456 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.