Paxus Melbourne is seeking a fantastic, tech-savvy recruiter to join our incredible, high-achieving team!
Our Recruitment Consultants support our Account Managers with the sourcing, placement, and pooling of exceptional candidates. As Australia's leading provider of IT and Technology talent we pride ourselves on the fantastic experience provided to candidates, clients, and our employees alike! With a fantastic, diverse array of clients there's room for specialization across myriad niches and endless room for success. If you're passionate about recruitment, interested in all things IT, and want to work in a role that will reward and promote your hard work- apply today!
About the Role:
- You will strategically source candidates, create talent pools, and intelligently put forward talent to suit client needs.
- Communicate well and collaborate with our wider, well-experienced team; including Account Managers, clients, and candidates for greater success!
- Market yourself and the company and create strategies to attract talent and clients.
- Manage candidate relationships well- from screening, organising interviews, and communicating tips and feedback in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of compliance and database integrity/management to utilise our systems to the fullest and ensure they remain effective.
- Collaborate well with the candidate and client to ensure needs are met for both parties.
- 1+ years of recruitment experience- ideally in IT or tech!
- Customer oriented with a drive to deliver consistently
- Passion for the all-encompassing tech and IT sphere
- A strong work ethic and wish to develop your career further- we love to promote internally and provide opportunities for development!
- Strong sense of initiative
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package + super
- Uncapped, high commissions- get rewarded for all the work you do!
- Collaborative team that will guide you to greater success
- Endless room for growth- we firmly believe in promoting within!
For any queries please call Hannah on 0426050501