We are seeking an experienced Senior Report Developer to undertake requirements gathering, design activities and utilise commercial business intelligence toolsets to build and deliver reporting outcomes for the CMSA Program.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Extensive experience (at least 3 years) in reporting analysis, development and design activities. Including definition of user requirements, creation of report specifications, report development, testing and implementation.
* Strengths in business requirements gathering and effective stakeholder engagement.
* An in-depth understanding of data structures / databases and the tools required to develop meaningful and accurate reports, including SAP Business Objects, SSRS, SQL, Power BI and SSAS Tabular models.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities.
Desirable Skills and Experience
* Knowledge and understanding of NTG business systems and data domains.
* Experience using issue tracking and collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence.
Personal Qualities required of Candidate(s)
* High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders.
* Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
* Self-starter with high personal drive and a positive attitude.
* Disciplined and accountable for supporting and maintaining work products.
* Behaves in a respectful and professional manner, maintaining high integrity and transparency when delivering work.
* Excellent problem solver and critical thinker.
* Promotes teamwork and collaboration by engaging stakeholders and team members.
* Services Personnel are also expected to abide (and confirm they will) by the DCDD Corporate Values of Honesty, Professional, Respectful, Accountable and Innovative.
Support project delivery and take responsibility for the following:
* report development, testing and implementation, including requirements gathering and documentation activities
* consultation with project team, subject matter experts and other key stakeholders to manage assigned activities
* assigned deliverables and ensuring work packages are delivered on time and to expected quality standards as agreed with the Project Manager.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Phillips on 07 33395620 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.