New contract opportunity has become available for a Specialist Systems Trainer.
The specialist systems trainer will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of a range of learning interventions identified for the project to which they will be assigned to ensure alignment to the clients business requirements.
This is a contract until 28th August 2022, and will be based in Nundah, Brisbane + WFH flexibility.
The role will consist of but will not be limited to the following activities:
- Responsible for contributing to the creation of the learning needs analysis, designing a curriculum and a plan for impacted people
- Identify and develop high standard learning materials that meet the needs of our people and complying to guidelines, quality assurance and publishing processes
- Consult with stakeholders from within the Portfolio and within the business
- Deliver training as per the training delivery schedules (this maybe be face-to-face or virtual)
- Responsible for preparing and delivering User Acceptance Testing (UAT), upskilling activities, train-the-trainer and end-user training
- Provide visibility of risks and issues
- Ensure effective partnering and teamwork across the Learning Team and Business Readiness and Integration Team to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Extensive experience in the design, development and delivery of business process transformation and functional system training, enabled by SAP.
- To include: .
- S/4 HANA Fiori
- Order to Cash
- Procure to Pay
- Portfolio and Project Management and Project Systems
- Ability to work as part of a team of trainers who will deliver a consistent output that is fit for purpose.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in designing learning paths that cater for varying adult learning styles
- Demonstrated experience in how a digital environment can influence the design and delivery of learning
- Experience in the creation of a curriculum and learning needs analysis
- Advanced knowledge and application of MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience in delivering classroom and virtual classroom training
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of material using Enable Now
- Demonstrated skills in consulting and engaging stakeholders to understand how a learning intervention can achieve the desired business outcome
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to prioritise
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.