Are you an Android Developer looking for a new challenge? If the answer is yes this large ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you...
Working as part of the digital team you will develop and enhance the our Android app, providing customers unparalleled service and access. Working within an Agile delivery framework, you will participate in all iteration planning activities and ceremonies.
Developing and testing android apps, you'll build solutions that put awesome entertainment in the hands of customers across Australia. Passionate about technology and driven to create better every chance you get, you'll be part of our high-energy, highly talented tech team.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience delivering android mobile applications for customer-facing products using:
- Android Studio
- Unit Test
- UI Automation
- Dependency injection
- Understanding of REST APIs and experience in integrating with them using Retrofit and Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience with dependency injection with Koin or Hilt
- Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices in software development and the ability to delivering within an Agile framework
- The ability to demonstrate continuous delivery practices such as CI, automated testing and continuous deployment experience
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Excellent analytical skills with a willingness to strive to do better
Job ID: 200203047
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.