Our client is seeking a highly motivated Senior Business Analyst to work in project delivery teams within a hybrid project methodology environment (PRINCE 2 and Agile). This role will work with Senior Business Analysts in preparing requirements to support the creation of solution designs for the digital transformation of management processes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing business processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and providing actionable insights to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated expertise with over a decade in a Senior Business Analyst role.
- Strong Background in operating within a regulatory context and familiarity with the standardisation of policies and procedures according to legislative requirements.
- Proficient in analysis, adept at gathering and interpreting information from multiple sources, extracting significant findings, and providing impartial advice.
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities, coupled with strong interpersonal skills, enabling effective engagement with stakeholders across the organisational hierarchy.
- Exceptional skill in examining and recording both existing (as-is) and target (to-be) process diagrams, as well as expertise in process re-engineering.
- Extensive expertise in developing comprehensive flow charts and procedural documentation to underpin the envisioned future state.
- Advanced skills in utilising Visio and the broader Microsoft Office suite
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 617 3709 7456 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.