Paxus is partnering with a large State Government department who are currently seeking to engage a highly skilled Business Analyst on long term contract until December 2022 as part of a large transformation program.
As the Business Analyst, you will support the delivery of multiple critical system enhancement projects within the department. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identification, analysis and development of clear requirements to meet business and end user needs.
- Documentation of existing and "To Be" business practices, workflows, feasibility studies, data mapping, cost projections and business needs.
- Identify and address opportunities for improvements in processes and mitigate issues as they arise.
- Assisting with the definition of roll out, training and user support plans.
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation, ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience;
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Business Analyst helping deliver key transformation projects with significant technology components.
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations, running workshops and managing client's expectations.
- Experience working in Prince2 environments, delivering IT enabled solutions.
- Experience running Lean assessments and process improvement initiatives
- Previous experience delivering IT projects within the Government sector is highly desired
Job ID: 200203592
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.