My client is searching for a Senior Business Analyst to assist on a group-wide KYC project.
This position is largely focused on defining their customer's lifecycle journey across the organisation and extracting insights from customer data.
- Review sourcing data providers / aggregators to verify that the customer information is correct
- Extract customer data that can be manipulated in several ways for business insights.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders to identify who the inactive population is.
- Define and document the as-is and to-be business processes/requirements
- Prior experience working with large customer data and can manipulate to extract business insights
- Strong writing capabilities and the ability to document current/future state
- Ideally, an understanding of KYC / AML but this is not mandatory
- Prior experience on enterprise-wide projects
- Previous work experience within the financial services industry is advantageous
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.