My client, a large and reputable organisation, is currently looking for a Senior Change Analyst to join an established team on a number of transformational projects.
Successful candidate will be responsible for for the development and implementation of project change management and communication plans.
Core responsibilities are:
- Identifying changes in processes, procedures and practices that are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits.
- Developing appropriate change management plans for the projects by working with key users and stakeholders
- Working closely with project leaders and teams to integrate change management plans with overall project plans
- Working with operational managers and People & Culture teams to embed changes within the business
To be considered, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Organisational change roles
- Experience using change management tools and techniques
- Substantial experience of providing change and communications support within a professional service environment and/or a major organisation
- Experience working on technology driven projects
- Experience in stakeholder analysis, relationship and management skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.