Paxus is partnering with a large government health department who is currently undertaking a significant clinical system upgrade across multiple sites. As part of this project, an opportunity for a Senior Change Manager to join the Digital Solutions Division on a twelve month contract has become available.
As the Change Manager, you will be responsible for managing the business change activities with a focus on communications for a large clinical system implementation. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited:
- Document the change, training and communication plan, including business change management, benefits realisation, communications, stakeholder mapping engagement and training requirements
- Identify, develop, plan and document business change management deliverables, including the creation of appropriate WBS and resources required to support change and communications activities
- Initiate, influence and maintain effective relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders to proactively manage needs, expectations, mitigate risks and support change
- Create and use of effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the business.
- Previous experience developing Change and Training Strategies within a clinical environment
- Previous experience delivering the business change strategy for an enterprise implementation project
- Ability to articulate an approach, including processes and supporting documentation, required to successfully support a clinical change project.
- High quality stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to engage with diverse stakeholder groups
Job ID: 256705
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.