Our client is seeking a seasoned and highly independent Senior Developer to join the dynamic MuleSoft DevOps team within the Operations Portfolio. The MuleSoft Team is responsible for development, platform management, governance, quality assurance and production support of all API-led integration between key strategic platforms such as Salesforce, PeopleSoft, ServiceNow, Canvas and Workday.
Customer focus and interaction
- Deliver business value through the implementation of the required Enterprise APIs in results driven in a customer focused environment.
- Provide specialist technical advice, development and support to ITS and all involved stakeholders.
- Liaise proactively with Project Managers, Architecture, Business & Functional Analysts, Testing and other functions on projects and operational work as required.
- Provide integration advice on a range of complex software technical services to support the design, development, implementation and production operations of existing and new applications.
- Demonstrate broad and deep knowledge of integration, APIs, and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technology to work within Integration projects and operational support.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting APIs in alignment with the corporate security and disaster recovery policies.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs to map source to target interfaces, while ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and business areas.
Key Selection Criteria
- 4 years of commercial experience in leading integration platforms (MuleSoft, JBoss Fuse, IBM ESB and Oracle Service Bus).
- Ability to drive Integration design and develop APIs based on business requirements
- Strong analytically, problem-solving and decision-making skills along with the ability to react quickly to change in an agile environment
- Previous experience in a similar role, leading the design and requirements phase of the projects
- Strong Web Services development experience, a proven track record of developing public/enterprise APIs, strong SOA knowledge
- Strong experience in large scale integration projects; design, development, testing, and implementation
- Hands-on experience with enterprise SQL databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2012. (SQL, PL/SQL and TSQL).
- Excellent debugging and diagnosis skills must be comfortable with testing, profiling and debugging tools with good understanding of TCP/IP networks.
- Experience with integration and system testing, e.g. JUnit, SoapUI.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology along with DevOps (CI/CD) will be highly regarded.
- Experience with academic/enterprise systems (e.g. Peoplesoft, SAP, Workday) is a plus
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.