About the role
Our client are seeking Senior ICT Project Managers to lead projects as part of an ERP initiative. The initiative comprises the design, development and trial of a common wholeof government platform, which will deliver a range of standardised corporate and financial services.
- At least seven years of Project Management experience, including experience with large Government or non-Government entities, preferably engaging with multiple entities in a multi-Agency or multi-national programme
- Previous experience establishing SAP Product Suite focused Delivery Centre / Competency Centre in a shared services environment that has supported a complex and multi layered services delivery landscape
- Demonstrable experience implementing and rolling out tier 1 IT Service Management solutions in a complex organization and technology landscape
- Demonstration of full IT project lifecycle experience across a variety of different projects and initiatives, throughout multiple departments of an organization in a complex technology landscape
- Demonstrated experience, and qualification in at least one or more of the following, with experience in working in an Agile aligned programme:
- MSP Practitioner;
- Industry recognised Project Management certification (e.g. Project Director - CCPD through AIPM); and/or
- Industry recognised Project Management methodology certification (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMI PMBOK);
- Demonstrated excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and negotiate at all levels to achieve effective outcomes, in addition to the creation and maintenance of excellent and ongoing working relationships
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to facilitate communication between different functions of the organization
Eligibility: You must hold a current baseline clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.