Our Federal Government client is seeking multiple Senior .Net Developers for a long term contract to delivery on various digital initiatives & support multiple programs of work.
Clearance: Ability to obtain Baseline
Location: Canberra City or Brisbane CBD
- Develop and integrate solutions with a complex and multi-layered architecture using ASP.NET, ,C#, WPF, WCF, XML, XSLT, SOAP, OpenID and TFS/Git technologies
- Experience with Angular JS and other front end technologies including experience in Xamarin mobile platform (using C#) will be an advantage
- Experience in designing and leading teams as Senior Developer will be an advantage
- Deliver solutions with a large degree of independence across the enterprise architecture to support business needs
- Has expertise in implementing enterprise architecture policies, standards, principles, reference architectures and procedures during development
- Apply high level judgement in the assessment of solutions and provide assurance that implementation comply with the department's enterprise architecture and IT standards
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which is likely to include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and operations
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.