- Aussie Telco
- 6 months + possible extensions
- $1000 per day
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to their AEM Development team.
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of projects. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be involved in
- Development with AEM
- Java development
- Assisting with design and architecture processes
- Partnering with the DevOps team for delivery
Skills and experience required:
- Approx. 5 years Java Development
- Several years AEM Development
- React, CSS and front end knowledge
- Linux environment experience
- CI/CD tools i.e. Jenkins, Bamboo etc
- Puppet, Ansible or Docker are nice to have
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 6 month term with possibilities of further extensions.
Rates on offer of up $1000 per day with a leading mobile telecommunications provider.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.