Reporting directly to the IT Manager (Melbourne) the role of Senior Systems Lead is required to provide Level 2/3 IT support to the user base and to ensure that IT service delivery is performed to a high standard. This role has a strong focus on providing high level systems administration, design and integration support based on best practice, across both cloud (Azure/Office365) and on-premise technology stacks. The role will include a mix of Project and BAU work.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities of the Senior Systems Lead include:
- Support and administer the organisations Office 365 tenancy workloads with a core focus on security and compliance best Assist in the development of Office 365 operational support processes and procedures for handover to L1/L2 team members
- Provide core support and administration for all on-premise Microsoft IT infrastructure technologies, inclusive of Active Directory, Group Policy, Powershell Scripting, Windows 2012 -> 2019 server editions, DELL EMC SAN storage and DELL PowerEdge server fleet.
- Provide core support and administration for the clustered hypervisor infrastructure based on VMWare vSphere 5 version
- Provide support and administration of cloud based Azure Infrastructure
- Assist in the development, improvement and deployment of ongoing desktop/laptop/mobile security initiates
- Administer Cisco and DELL L2/L3 switch
- Administer Ubiquiti wireless network infrastructure
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
The mandatory qualifications/experiences required for this role are:
- At least 7 year's prior experience in similar role providing L3 support and administration services across network and server
- Microsoft MCP Certification(s), ideally certified in Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Cisco CCNA certification
- VMware vSphere certification
- Veeam certification
- Fortinet (or equivalent) firewall certification
- ITIL certification (ideal)
- A high-level understanding of Windows Active Directory technologies inclusive of application deployment methods. A high level of skill in administering Windows server based on-premise hosts
- High level of knowledge in the Microsoft Office 365 workload administration and
- High level skill and experience in administering Veeam Backup and Replication services
- A high level of skill and experience managing and administering server and storage hardware, inclusive of fault
- Solid experience using IT Service Management Platforms such as ServiceNow or ManageEngine Service Desk Plus
- A high-level of network administration skill and experience across L2 and
- L3 switching and WiFi technologies, inclusive of deep understanding of LAN based security technologies such as 802.1x
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.