** Please be aware this is a Darwin based role, interested candidates will need to relocate to Darwin for the duration of this contract**
Our government client is seeking a highly skilled Technical Analyst join their PMO on a 12 month contract. As the Technical Analyst, you will be responsible for providing lead support and maintenance for a new clinical platform that is going to be utilised across the department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide definitive and specialist advice on the functionality of various applications to meet the needs of the business.
- Methodically investigate, analyse, review and document for the purpose of improving processes and systems.
- Develop implementation plans for complex requests for change and evaluates risks to the integrity of the service environment inherent in the proposed implementations.
- Diagnose and resolve complex technical problems in consultation with clients, external service providers and vendors.
- Provide level two and three support to users/support team members to minimise user/system down time ensuring that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience with Linux and Windows, or ability to quickly acquire, and demonstrate a broad knowledge in IT Infrastructure, Security management, Networks and database administration skills.
- Significant experience in configuring, managing and supporting complex information systems including drafting support documentation and reviewing, designing and implementing process improvements.
- High level skills in systems analysis, including user requirements, technical specifications, implementation and maintenance.
- Well-developed conceptual and analytical skills and ability to apply research, theories and evidence-based feedback and concepts necessary for generating effective solutions to support successful outcomes.
- Significant experience with assessing/evaluating risks and investigating, defining and resolving complex issues.
- Participate in a 24 hour call-out roster and attend out-of-hours work as required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.