- 5-month contract + high potential for extension
- Day rate up to $1100 depending on provided experience
- Hybrid Working Environment- WFH/Office
One of Australia's largest retail companies is looking for a talented and experienced ServiceNow developer to join their team and help build the next-generation ServiceNow ITOM platform. In this role, you'll be responsible for designing, developing, and configuring ServiceNow applications, modules, workflows, and integrations. You'll also work closely with product owners, developers, and stakeholders to ensure that the ITOM platform meets business requirements.
- Build and maintain next-generation ServiceNow ITOM modules to support the latest technology assets, such as containers and their environments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement ServiceNow applications, modules, forms, and workflows
- Integrate ServiceNow with other systems using REST/SOAP web services, API calls, and mid-server configurations to ensure seamless data flow and visibility.
- Create and maintain ServiceNow data models, scripting, ATF tests, and ACLs to uphold data integrity, security, and compliance.
To be successful, much of the following must be highlighted in your CV:
- Solid track record as a ServiceNow developer with expertise in IT Operations management modules, such as CMDB, Service Mapping, and CSDM.
- In-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and its various components, including API integrations, Flow Designer, and Workflows.
- Proficiency in Client-side and Server-side scripting, debugging, HTML, CSS, XML, and RESTful web services.
- Expertise in ServiceNow development best practices, such as coding standards, security, performance optimization, and version control.
- Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex technical issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and deliver top-quality results on time.
Please apply to be considered for a 5 month contract with a large retail company
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aryan Eskandari on 02 9464 5584 or email ae[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.