Our client a Federal Government Agency is searching for an experienced Siebel Administrator to join their Canberra or Sydney team! This is a contract role for 12 months with 24 month extension.
- This is a 12 month contract with 24 month extension option available.
- Flexible working arrangements available for this role (3 days from office and 2 days WFH).
- This role is open for Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- Canberra or Sydney located roie.
- Parking available for this role.
- Paxus pays weekly.
Siebel Administrators exercise a considerable degree of independence and undertake a technical leadership role, with performing their work in consultation with senior staff and in support of critical Departmental systems.
Key duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Detailed understanding of Siebel Application IP17+ Versions Architecture (Application/Gateway/Web Layer), Platform and Siebel Integration
- Siebel Environment Provisioning
- Maintenance and execution of the Siebel Application Component Model, Virtual Layer Configuration and File System Migration of Application code through the Siebel environments
- Develop and maintain Siebel Administration, Migration process and technical documentations
- Understanding of Siebel DB layers to troubleshoot Siebel performance issues.
- Liaise with Siebel Tier 2 & Tier 3 teams, Siebel developers, database administrators and Oracle support as required to facilitate the investigation and resolution of performance related Siebel incidents.
- Development and Maintenance of supporting documentation and troubleshooting procedures.
- Refinement/maintenance of processes for environment delivery and BAU/migration activities
- Supporting development and test teams with Siebel support activities
- Executing core Siebel Administration tasks including Migrations, server maintenance/trouble‐shooting.
- Monitoring server/components tasks, LOV Administration, and Managing Siebel services.
- Setting up of Automation script for day to day Siebel Administration activities
- Actively support the Siebel Support, Development and Test teams with day‐to‐day Siebel Administration activities
To be considered for this role you must:
- You must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- 2+ years of experience in Siebel application administration, components, architecture and best practices
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to contribute to multi-disciplinary projects.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues to support complex, real-time stakeholder systems during and after business hours.
- Understanding of Siebel optimisation and performance tuning techniques to ensure efficient operations.
- Experience in operating in and contributing to a Siebel CRM architecture
When enquiring about this role, please quote the Job #264246
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.