- Aussie Telco
- 6 months + possible extensions
- $1100 per day
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Software Engineer to their Python Development team. This is a brand new role delivering industry best applications.
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of projects. As a Python Developer, you will be involved in
- Full stack Python development
- Design and development of new applications
- Cloud and virtual infrastructure projects
- Perl and Python scripting
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years experience with Python Development
- Experience in Telco, ISP or similar industries
- DevOps and Agile development environments
- Network, cloud or infrastructure development environments
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 6 month term with possibilities of further extensions.
Rates on offer of $1100 per day with a leading mobile telecommunications provider.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.