About the Role:
Our client is looking for experienced Solutions Architect to work on an initiative that comprises the design and development of a common whole-of government platform, which will deliver a range of standardised corporate and financial services
- A solution architect working on complex ICT implmentations and/ or solution architecture experience working with cloud solutions.
- Ability to manage and drive architects, engineers and delivery partners to support complex infrastructure, integration and applications changes.
- Skills in communicating and leading technical and ICT subject matter experts covering infrastructure, integration, middleware and/ or applications.
- Contribute to solution analysis, design, integration and architectures.
- Provides advice, guidance and expertise to promote adoption of methods and tools and adherence to policies and standards.
- Evaluates and selects appropriate methods and tools in line with agreed policies and standards.
- Implements methods and tools at programme, project and team level including selection and tailoring in line with agreed standards.
- Manages reviews of the benefits and value of methods and tools. Identifies and recommends improvements.
- Contributes to organisational policies, standards, and guidelines for methods and tools.
- Solution Design describes the function of designing and delivering new functional solutions, and providing ongoing operational support for ICT solutions.
Baseline clearance required or ability to obtain.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.