About the role
Join a 12 month contract (+ possible extension) to deliver HR and Payroll ERP solutions for a Government Program.
- Provide design and assurance role, ensuring that all design activities and deliverables are produced to a high quality and are consistent with stated requirements, existing standards, policies and strategies.
- Determine the extent to which the proposed Solution design meet the technical/non-functional requirements.
- Work with the Implementation Team to design the Solution, validate the completeness of business requirements for the purpose of designing a sound solution - highlighting inconsistencies and gaps.
- Resolve/troubleshoot design issues.
- Estimate the cost of implementing requirements and advising on high cost/complex aspects where these could be omitted, or where requirement change could result in a more cost-effective implementation.
- Provide assurance and recommendations in relation to the acceptance of program deliverables.
- Extensive demonstrated experience with Human Resources and Payroll ERP implementations.
- Detailed knowledge of the complete Employee Life Cycle including a detailed knowledge of HR/Payroll Management processes.
- Integration experience with other systems, in particular Finance, Data Warehouse and Rostering solutions.
- Requirements gathering and writing functional specifications for developments including interfaces.
- Experience in small to medium sized teams to deliver agreed scope within timelines.
- Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced program/project delivery roles.
- Experience working in Federal and/or Local Government agencies.
- Experience with the design and implementation of cloud based HR/Payroll solutions.
You must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this opportunity.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.