Enterprise organisation specialises in Banking and Financial services is seeking talented Solution Architect (Infrastructure focus) on a 6 month contract with potential to extend.
Great opportunity to work on the state of the art banking/financial services platform and gain exceptional experience as Solution Architect on Infrastructure Migration. You will be working with groups of supportive and friendly colleagues at a prime Melbourne CBD location.
Why work on this project
- Be an active part of the Strategy & Architecture team
- 6 Month contract with high potential to extend
- Participate in the major digital transformation project
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define the end-to-end technical architecture to support the project delivery
- Work with the Business Architect to determine feature break-down mapped of initiatives and how they flow into service teams
- Collaborate with Service Architects to shape features to service teams, leading conversations on any dependencies and further breakdown to ensure ability to deliver to schedule
- Lead technical direction - setting for initiatives, while managing risk adhering to technical process & procedures
- Deliver end to end technical outcome though delivery across multiple services
- Work with service Architects to shape and sequence initiative features on service backlog
What we are looking for
- 10 years experience in Tech Industry
- 5+ years experience in Software Development and Design
- Strong experience & demonstration of Agile practices
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners
- Experience working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevyn Wang on 03 8680 4321 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.