A 2-3 days a week role is available for an ICT Solution Architect - Please note - This is not a WFH role
You will work closely with the Director is establishing the Program Management role. The Program Manager is currently being recruited so this is your chance to enter on the ground floor and set the tone!
Key Deliverables are below -
- Develop a high-level resource strategy and capability plan for delivery of the Transition Program whilst maintaining common operating services
- Assist in the collection of material/views to support to further refine the business case for the Transition Program that will involve moving from an established mainframe in concert with agency transition programs
- Contribute to the strategic planning initiative in conjunction with the Director
- Attend meetings, facilitate internal workshops and other duties as requested
- Facilitate a hand over of all material, including inventory of existing architectural artefacts, to the Program Manager (once appointed)
- Assist the Program Manager to develop a high-level schedule of projects, business and change activities over the coming financial year
The ideal candidate would possess -
- Extensive senior ICT experience in a corporate environment with respect to ICT strategic programs and operational planning and delivery
- Strong background in system analysis and modelling including 'end to end' integration approaches
- Demonstrable background in mainframe systems and midrange integration environments
- Comprehensive knowledge of various operating and business models in a State Government context, including client agency information dependencies and systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, documentation and influencing skills working at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated experience in issue and risk management, and regular reporting and presentation of information to management and stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge in strategic program development in transitioning systems off a mainframe, including integration and application architecture requirements elicitation and validation
- The candidate must hold or obtain a national police check and a working with children check
If this suits your experience and fits into your current work schedule - APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.