About the company
Great opportunity for a Solution Architect to work for a well-known aviation organisation that provide a range of world-class services.
About the role
As a Solution Architect you will be working on a variety of system subject matter and business partners to develop and implement best-of-breed integration solutions.
You will be responsible for determining and deploying integration strategies for a variety of technologies utilised.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as an architect and designing enterprise solutions
- Strong experience in development and implementation
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and work as a senior member of a dynamic team, including ability to work under limited direction to achieve positive outcomes.
- Strong documentation skills with experience in preparing and reviewing solution architecture documents and system design documents, including alignment to strategies and existing initiatives.
- A degree in Engineering or Information Technology from an Australian tertiary institution or certified equivalent qualification (for overseas qualifications).
Note: to be considerate for this role you must be an Australian Citizen
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Brice Laravoire on 02 6151 9214 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.