Due to increased project work, our client is looking for multiple Architects who will be assigned to projects in any of the following domains:
- Core software Applications - Modern and Legacy
- ICT Infrastructure
- Or combination of both above
We will consider you if you are a Senior Systems Analyst/Solution Designer and ready to set-up yourself as an Architect.
What's in for you:
- You will be working with the team of highly qualified, driven & customer centric professionals who would love to bring out the best of you and train you to succeed in this new role.
- Stability of full-time permanent job.
- Flexibility to work from both home & office.
- Inclusive environment: monthly team catch-ups & activities.
- Employees rewards & bonuses based on overall company performance.
- Design, implement and integration of information/application systems.
- Knowledge/experience in performing the Solution Architect role across an IT portfolio involving a wide variety of technologies in the application and infrastructure domains, delivering into an operational environment.
- Proven consulting skills including the ability to listen, analyse, communicate, and persuade stakeholders - from technical to senior leadership.
- Proven experience in managing change in a dynamic environment, including improvement of systems and processes both human and technological as well as project management principles and techniques, including identification and prioritisation of multiple tasks.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 74220617 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.