Our Federal Government client is seeking multiple Solution Designers for a 12 month contract + extensions. You will be responsible for ensuring consistency in solution development disciplines and will establish, govern and uphold architectural principles, standards and procedures.
You should have experience or knowledge of Data Architecture, Data Management and Analysis specifically Data Inventories & Frameworks and Integration Architecture.
Location: Canberra - you must be on-site minimum 3 days a week
Clearance: Ability to obtain NV1
- Provide design leadership for the solution/information architecture
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand the business requirements and business value of the initiatives and act as an advocate for achieving this
- Uphold the architectural governance principles and good implementation design for deliverables
- Develop required artefacts to support the delivery of projects such as schematics, flows, models, high level and low level solution architecture diagrams
- Ensure design implemented aligns with solution architecture and conceptual artefacts
- Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with design
- Maintain depth of knowledge and understanding of key industry trends and the range of vendor solutions available for delivery of services in a large, complex environment.
- 5+ years experience in solution design on large-scale and technically challenging projects, including business applications, cloud and virtualisation initiatives, integration, databases, platforms and operating systems
- Experience in fully delivering solutions in government agencies where security and interoperability are critical
- Experience in producing data frameworks, data models, integration patterns and metadata standards that are easily and readily adopted by development teams
- Understanding and experience in architectural frameworks (eg TOGAF); modelling tools (eg Sparx EA) and modelling languages (eg Archimate)
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships in a collaborative and engaging manner with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.