You will be working with a one of the large global consulting companies for large Government Client
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop the solution architecture for web browser-based version of a mobile identity authentication app.
- Work in a lean agile team to determine requirements and scope, assess reusability of mobile app backend services, solution design for scalability, assess options for front-end solutioning, and create a PoC prototype.
- The solution architect will be responsible for the E2E technical solution, including application and integration architecture
- Must have experience in Identity and Access Management, authentication
- Solutions architecture experience using .Net Tech Stack
- Must be eligible to get baseline clearance
- Must have experience in AWS cloud
- Experience in Solutions Architecture using .NET
- Experience in REST API
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in AWS (EC2/Fargate)
- Work from home until situation changes
- Good work culture, very collaborative and supportive team.
- Long term Government project; very stable job
- Competitive salary for the successful incumbent
Reference Number: 200203627
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Savita Shankarnarayan on 02 94645508 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.