We are looking for an experienced SQL Server DBA to support the delivery of reliable, high performance database systems.You will join a high performing team of DBA's, working in a dynamic environment with an excellent leader.
- Install and configure database systems, patches and upgrades.
- Implement new databases and associated objects.
- Monitor and report on service availability
- Capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning
- Data migration
- Data security - ensure compliance to company standards
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a SQL Server DBA
- Strong Windows and windows clustering experience.
- Windows Shell scripting and Unix Korn Shell Scripting
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Large complex site background
- Good communication skills and someone who enjoys their work
What's in it for you?
- Gain excellent career experience in a globally branded organisation
- Options for contract extensions
- WFH + work flexibility
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.