About the Company:
Our client is focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments. They are global in attitude, action, and presence; urban in orientation and creativity; and connected through active partnerships with professions, industries, and organisations. They have an international reputation for excellence in professional and practical educational programs and high-quality outcome-oriented research.
As the Senior Manager, Technology, Cyber & Resilience, you will be responsible for the global identification, tracking and reporting of risks and audit issues which may impact on the availability of services. You will collaborate with ITS' Leadership team, Internal Audit & Risk Management group, external Auditors and other relevant regulatory bodies in matters of IT risks and audit findings.
You will provide leadership and guidance across all matters of IT Risk Management and works closely with relevant management / operational teams to minimise the level of potential exposure.
We will trust you to:
- Drive and manage the execution of technology, cyber & resilience risk management practice globally.
- Assume the role of single point of contact (SPOC) for all matters relating to Technology, Cyber & Resilience and provide an independent assessment and challenge over the risks inherent in material changes
- Conduct periodic risk deep-dive across all areas of ITS;
- Work collaboratively with technology and business teams to facilitate risk assessments, risk evaluation, reporting and provide subject matter advise and support. Including the execution of risk assessment across critical IT projects.
- Manage, develop and implement strategies for improving risk management and practices; including the periodic review of IT risk management policies and procedures to ensure currency and alignment to industry good-practices.
- Lead the establishment of IT Risk Management framework, including communication / awareness of responsibilities; KPI reporting; governance controls, including taking responsibility for the tracking to remediation of all audit (Internal / External) issues and risks.
- Provide SME support to assist in the interpretation of audit finding, including drafting of management response.
You will have:
- Extensive experience in the development, delivery and monitoring of large-scale IT Risk Management practices.
- Proven comprehensive knowledge of IT, Cyber Security, including Enterprise Risk Management.
- Proven leadership experience, including demonstrated ability to act as a persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the Leadership Management team and who is able to communicate technology risk related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong people management skills. Exceptional leadership, teamwork, and collaboration.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.