Be part of an organisation that takes pride in making a difference within the education sector and thrives on promoting a positive work culture. Their dynamic and collaborative IT function is seeking to hire a Systems Analyst / Configuration Analyst who will partner with various stakeholders to ensure that a number of applications within their eco-system is performing at optimal levels.
You will apply your in-depth disciplinary knowledge in platforms / applications / systems configuration, in contributing to the development of new techniques, improvement of processes and work-flow within a number of applications and ensuring system configuration accurately reflects business requirements for a number of modules within multiple platforms. You will be integrating subject matter expertise to analyse complex business problems to be solved within automated systems, configure system settings and options, identify gaps and provide technical expertise to scale current systems, processes and procedures.
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Sound experience in configuration and release management
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Commercial-Off-The-Shelf applications and/or Software as a Service / enterprise applications and systems (ideally workforce management and/or CRM applications)
- Knowledge and experience in the design and execution of application upgrades (including planning, test plan, execution)
- Demonstrated ability to identify technical solutions for business problems
- Knowledge and understanding of database technologies such as SQL or Postgres
- Experience with the following tech (desirable):
- SQL Server 2014, 2016, 2019
- Azure - Service Fabric, Azure AD & DevOPS
- Windows 7/10 & Server 2008R2 environment
Whilst the role will be based in Adelaide, our client places emphasis on flexible work philosophy.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.