Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You've come to the right place!
We're working alongside a reputable Global Enterprise who are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their team. This role will work across multiple business units and organisational stakeholders to create value in project delivery activities, assisting with ongoing improvement in understanding business processes and workflows across any number of business and technology related processes
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience working within a financial and accounting environment
- Proven experience with end to end current and future state analysis
- Ability to analyse and document business processes and change requirements
- Comfortable with SQL and scripting, to improve technical administration through automation
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver configuration or recommend process changes to meet operational requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders, end users, developers and testers to propose feasible solutions to effectively meet business requirements/strategies.
- Global career opportunities
- Fun and flexible work environment including up to 2 days work from home
- Work for a socially responsible organisation
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Alan Gould on +617 3339 5618 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.