The Technical Business Analyst will assist with the identification of requirements for a multi-million dollar Program of Work to perform an infrastructure refresh of a Computer Aided Dispatch system.
The program of work scope includes:
- The replacement of physical servers
- Rebuild of virtual servers to contemporary versions of Windows Server operating systems
- Upgrade of Microsoft SQL Server databases to contemporary versions
- Upgrade of Citrix components to contemporary versions
- Replacement of desktop PCs and monitors
- Replacement of the data protection solution used in this environment.
The Technical Business Analyst will be instrumental in developing, building, and enhancing operational capabilities to frontline service response and operations. Required to work with the project team and project delivery office within a PRINCE2 project management environment and mature technical environment, to develop technical and project documentation.
The Technical Business Analyst will have the ability to work effectively with technical subject matter experts across various teams in (e.g., Tech Support, Public Service Network Management Centre (PSN-MC), Cyber Security, End User Tools & Platforms (EUT&P), Digital Design and Data Centre) and build positive relationships with key stakeholders across FDD, QPS, QFES, QAS, and vendors.
- Experience in ICT hardware upgrades and refreshes
- High level experience of PRINCE2 or Agile methodologies
- Experience in the technical business and systems analysis of complex user requirements and the identification of innovative, appropriate solutions for major ICT Projects
- Ability to develop project artifacts in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs) where required including technical documentation and project documentation
- Ability to effectively liaise with business and technical stakeholders to identify and validate ICT business requirements
- Experience in translating business requirements into functional and non-function system requirements
- Experience working on complex projects in complex environments
- Experience with Databases and SQL
- Ability to provide support to builders, testers, vendors, and delivery partners to ensure the required solutions outcomes are achieved, including assistance with the creation and maintenance of key documentation, SIT and UAT
- Power BI, Visio (BPMN), MS Project skill
- Hold BABOK or similar qualifications
- Experience working within a Queensland Government Department or comparative government department.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Santos on +61 (0)7 3709 4928 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.