Are you a Technical Business Analyst with experience working on data analytics projects? If the answer is yes, this large Government agency is looking for you…
You will join its new Data Pattern team working to deploy state of the art data models to realise the benefits of AI. You will contribute to the delivery of cloud products for the New Data Pattern project. Your role will be to work with the Business Stakeholders, Solution Architects, Solution Designers and Product Leads to collaboratively refine all design feature document backlog features and finalise them to a ready state.
This is an initial 12 month contract with 2x 6 month extension options. You will be based in the Brisbane CBD with flexible working options including the ability to work from home up to 2 days per week.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Contribute to activities to define the delivery of cloud products for data and analytics, collaborating with business and technical stakeholders
- Deliver Feature documents (PL191s) for the program backlog for product delivery, ensuring the documents effectively describe the requirements for each feature and pass the 'Definition of Ready' (DoR) assessment.
- Collaborate with Business, Solution Architects, Solution Designers, Product Managers, Product Leads to write, refine and finalise features.
- Ensure collaboration across all relevant stakeholders to understand the business benefits and needs for products.
- Resolve issues relating to features and escalate any issues, risks and/or dependencies to the Product Lead.
- Assist the Product Lead to create and assign features to appropriate delivery teams using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Participate in solution design and architectural discussions.
- Attend and contribute to team stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, Program Increment (PI) Planning sessions.
- Conduct knowledge transfer or walkthroughs with stakeholders addressing their queries and feedback as required.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Must be an Australian Citizen for Security Clearance purposes
- Strong experience as a Technical Business Analyst / Systems Analyst working on data related projects
- Strong communication skills, able to converse with both business and technical stakeholders
- Excellent documentation skills, able to write detailed technical documents for developers to code from
- Desirable skills include solid knowledge of any of the following: AWS cloud technologies for data and analytics, data and analytics design patterns, analysis in data and analytics solutions for business outcomes, Agile.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Alan Gould on +617 3339 5618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.