This organisation in the government sector is currently working on several projects in terms of rebuilding their systems and related business processes and applications, focused on addressing security and resilience risks. As a result of an increased pipeline of projects, an opportunity for a Technical Lead to join their team has become available.
* 5+ years' experience as an ICT Technical Lead on Projects.
* System administration (Unix/Linux, Windows, Remote Management, Orchestration)
* Network technologies (TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, Wireshark)
* Scripting with Bash / Python / WMI / PowerShell / ANsible
* Workload virtualisation / containerisation / VMware
* Ability to guide build engineers with regard any fault finding required
* Experience working across multiple work packages at once, managing the expectations of multiple PMs, dealing with competing priorities.
* Previous experience working across divergent stakeholder groups including Information Communication Technology (ICT) operations and technical teams.
* High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
* Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 613 90874195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.