Salary : ( Flexible )
Start: December & January Starts Available
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with an Independent Performance Marketing Agency based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne . They are looking for an SEO Lead who has an extensive experience with Technical SEO.
The SEO Lead will work closely with the General Manager, working a lot on Client Management, Campaign Strategy & Planning, Technical Execution , Team Development and being a part of the Leadership team.
Benefits what you get
- Dedicated Budget for employee upskilling & Training.
- 3 Days Office, 2 Days work from Home ( Monday & Friday )
- Great discount packages for all employees for multiple services
- Multiple events across the year to keep up to date with emerging trends & technologies.
- Office very close to PTV , cafe's and restaurants
- Regular Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in the office for staff.
Roles & Responsibilities
This role has 3 aspects to it
Team Leading & Development
- Lead, mentor & motivate internal teams, working collaboratively across teams to get the best results for client's business objectives.
- Do a monthly reviews for your direct reports and your team.
- Build & Drive SEO best practices and consult with your team and clients along the way for every campaign.
- Manage SEO Managers and work delegation across the SEO teams.
- Be an active part of the Agencies SEO think tank to improve their SEO offerings.
- Continuously evaluate the clients SEO Campaigns, Planning & Strategy and work towards improving their campaigns.
- Manage billings & budgets and be the main point of contact for Resource Management for the content & SEO team.
- Manage Clients financial reporting, forecasts , billings , project documentations .
- Work closely with the client to understand their business , Internal challenges , capabilities & development plans.
- Consult & Educate clients to provide deliverable updates , insights , results & reporting frameworks.
- Clients -> JB-Hifi, Amart, HairHouse WareHouse , Metricon, Kitchen WareHouse, etc. All of the clients are Large Ecommerce & Retail brands.
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience with SEO tools & technologies : Search Console, Ahrefs,Google Analytic ,Adobe Analytics ,Data Studio ,WebMaster Tools ,Screaming Frog etc
- Strong experience of leading, managing & mentoring teams.
- Extensive experience of working on SEO Strategies , Campaign & Content planning for large Tier-1 Companies.
- Strong knowledge of UX/CX principles to get the best result from SEO & CRO strategy standpoint.
- In-depth Knowledge of Ecommerce Web Platforms like Shopify , Magento , WooCommerce etc
Bonus if you have
- Similar experience working in a Performance Agency environment.
- Good understanding of Paid Search OR Content Marketing
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.